Friday, October 3, 2008

Other things I can't get

So I might not be able to get the AC/DC Rock Band Pack when it comes out because of my citizenship. There's a few other things (American items no less) that I can't get my grubby fingers on just yet.

The first set of items is again related to the Rock Band series. Mad Catz, who were previously known for releasing shitty ass third party controllers to consoles and PCs, have apparently stepped up their game and released some pretty well received peripherals for everyone's favourite 'rock star in a box' experience.

My fav happens to be the M.I.C. controller for Rock Band 2. How no one thought of this before is beyond me. Basically it combines the controller and the microphone into one sleek looking piece of equipment that makes me yell, "Here's my money... take it."

Problem is that Mad Catz only ships to the States. This is a problem I have run into before when I was trying to get LOL for the DS but agetec seems to be hating on the Canadians. Looks like I need to make some Yankee friends to feed my gaming habit.

The second item I can't have are Castle Crasher figurines. The Behemoth's store has been out for weeks and I keep sending e-mails to the administrators with no reply in sight. This makes me sad.

UPDATICUS: Looks like the awesome protagonists of Castle Crashers are back in stock. Now I just need to pay off enough on my credit card to buy some sweet sweet orange knight with accompanying dead fish weapon.

No comments: