Thursday, June 4, 2009

Screw the Hardy Boys...

I just picked up Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek for the Wii at Rogers today. You can take a moment if you need to.

I can wait.

I do understand.

Now that you're done basking in my machoness, prepared to be stunned by my deal-getting-ness... er, yes. When the cashier rang in the game along with Battle of the Bands (Wii as well), the amount came up to $0.00 for Ms. Drew, that cheap floozy. Don't ask me how it happened; the woman at the cash said, "Just go with it." And I did. And I felt like a man as she called out the name of the game in the store in front of everyone (see 2 people) and underneath the blair of an episode of Family Guy.

It might not be Zack and Wiki but it's an adventure game and they're awesome. Don't even argue against it.

No comments: